Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello World

Well, here we go! First blog post ever...just finding a yearning to begin to journal this wild glorious ride we are on in our lives. The ride I am on. The Lord is showing me so much in this time in my life and I am realizing that I don't want to miss a thing or forget any of it and I want my kids to be able to go back and read all this and see what God did in this time in their lives. It's overwhelming to be a mom and watch how God is growing them and me through them...if that makes any sense at all.

These last few days there have been several occasions to point others (kids and my BGF) to rehearsing the truth so I think I'll start there. Here's what I know:

I am blessed beyond anything I deserve.

I have a husband who loves the Lord and serves on a daily basis and wants others to see and feel that joy.

I have three fabulous children who God is growing into incredible followers of His.

I have two incredible bonus kids that I have the privilege and blessing of being a part of their lives too.

I have a great mom who lives close by and is a big blessing in our lives.

I have a roof over my head, food on my table, clothes to wear and my basic needs met.

I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment